Tribler bugs/issues on Mac OS/X
This list contains bugs to fix since r4157 (= 4.0.1-beta1).
- fullscreen doesn't work for audio visualisation
- files dropped on dock icon are downloaded but don't always show up in library
- video playback: coming back from fullscreen requires a resize before video is displayed
- maybe aglSwap doesn't notice window size change?
- selecting 'Quit' from Dock does not raise Tribler but does show confirmation dialog
- Downloading(2) but only one torrent in list
- preferences etc should be stored in ~/Library/Preferences/...
- does not work on 10.3. try setting MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET-10.3 when compiling on PPC
- Preferences dialog too small
- browse arrows change position after page 10 due to added dots on the left
- 'downloading' lower-right panel has title only visible when window not selected
- FIXED in 
- but now font is too large
- discovered peers/files not transparent
- star/stripes/crown on tribler icon missing until 'overall performance' is selected